Monday, July 31, 2006

Movie : Dragon Tiger Gate

Ya, today went to 1Utama again to catch the movie Dragon Tiger Gate. As the movie rated as 18SG, only patrons which is over 18 are allowed. Before went for the movie, we went to Kenny Rogers to had our lunch. Their servings are really totally different from what you see in the menu. OMG, the fruit salad has no salad at all, and one word... SUX~! LOL..

After finish lunch, we went to GSC and you know what, I have been asked to show my IC to prove that I am over 18~!~!~!~!~! *za dao* This makes my friend laugh for the whole day. Terrible~!~!

Ok, finish with the intro now is time to let me briefly say about the story. Honestly I don't like the storyline at all. Everything was so lame, especially the way they mastered their skill from nowhere. The only thing we enjoyed are the fighting scene which stands 90% from the movie. My friend says that this story is illustrated based on HK popular comic, and they expect that it would have 2nd episode. Okok, most probabily I won't go to cinema to watch if there is. (Watch at home) Hiak hiak..

Weeee... August Rapid KL Monthly travel card now comes with "HOLOGRAM".. don't play play.. XD



OMG, there is another guy killed by robber at Wangsa Maju here. ;( *furious*
Police all "tidur ka"?

0 comments: