Thursday, July 20, 2006

LittlewaY has been forgotten?

Am I being forgotten from all those people in my contact list? Ok, away from work for whole day, all I wish is to have some cozy chat with those people. As usual, there are some people who don't message me, messaged me. When open, either requesting mp3 from me, or ask me to be convertor to help them convert mp3 to wma just to placed into friendster, some ask some alien questions and when I can't answer them, they just shut me off aside. What is the world going on? Am I being forgotten by others? The answer surely is not when they want something from me...

Is really annoying that some people just find you to make something for them. If is really damn important, then I still will help. But sometime is really sickening, and annoying. Nudging people and have sweet talks to you, just to get their mp3 converted to wma for their bloody hell friendster. IF you don't know, I don't mind to teach, I don't mind to explain but I do mind to keep being disturb to helping people converting these stupid things. If you don't know and you lazy to convert or lazy to learn, then don't follow people putting those things la... Take me as what? Is that the way of utilizing friendship?

Then nevermind, there is some people which I trust really dissapoint me to the MAX. When I feeling down, need to have some cozy chat, that fella instead of settle down and chat with me, that fella stepped me and enjoying it. I really don't know what to say, and am I being 'keh poh' for helping that fella? Or 'keh poh' for sharing that fella's problem? Why taking friends for granted? Should I just shut the door of friendship between us? Someone please enlighthen me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear dun so sad la.....baby is here.
im alwiz here for you....can alwiz chat with me, ;)
hug hug.....dun care of them so much la kay? muacks

littleway said...

OMG... you ghey.... you broke your back.... stay away.... I phobia of gay.... :S

Anonymous said...

lol u authorised my comment then reply the next day...how sad...
eh here can add custom emoticons or not...

btw i read that movie info u told me about "haha, not funny" >_>

littleway said...

i don't get what you mean by haha not funny ler... no emo la... wait you release ur piggyblog la.... then perhaps supports emo...

people busy ma... cannot ar? :P

Anonymous said...

there no ppl read....

the movie is the back something g*y wan, i didnt know u watch gay movie XD