Friday, July 14, 2006

LittlewaY Mode : Busy

Wheew, it has been a busy week. I handled a task which quite challenging for me as I need to learn many things in one shot. Because of learning, I overshot from my due date already which I don't even realize at all. The project schedule due at 11 but the overall due for my particular module was 14. That's why I overshot my due without realizing it. Heeee......

Through this module, I think my javascripting level has gone up dramatically. LOL....
There is no shortcut on learning other's people code but to study line by line. Now I knew that why people hate to debug for other people. XD

Haa... I still hates coldfusion. I think if there is anyone who study my code, they will burst out with tears as I have my very unique way of logic. Hahaha... I wonder they managed to understand what I've coded or not. Don't few months later when I back to college, I receive a call from project manager to explain how did I do this, how did I do that. Don't get the wrong idea ar.. Not means that I am very good but I don't practice the normal programming way which might confuse other people. What to do? I am behind schedule. :P

Now you guys now the reason why there is no post for these few days. XD The next worry might be my Final Year Project as I don't even know where to start. I am lost in my FYP. Hopefully I can get back on my perfect condition and settle that FYP ASAP. Anyway weekend again where I can stretch my arms and sleep till the sun on my head.

0 comments: