Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fight? Bully? or a Hype..

Hmm.. today I wake up at 7 in the morning. Why? cause go to Petaling Street (Chi Cheong Kai) just to have chicken porridge as breakfast. Hahaha.. don't ask me why I have to go all the way to there just to have the porridge coz I telling you now. Last time when we staying at hostel, we used to walk from hostel to LRT around 6 something, then take LRT to there and had breakfast there. Is such a long time didn't went there to take breakfast, so me, ah hock went there to have breakfast again. Yet this time, we have another fella in the gang, Rafless. XD On the way back, we talk about the fighting hype which happening arround. Coincidentally, some blogs such as KennySia and Mr Brown wrote about it before I did.

Yea, why I labelled it as a Hype? Cause these cases popup to public through news out of sudden in these few months. From our neighbour country Singapore, the classic toilet fight,The HDB Staircase fight, till across causeway to Johor, Kota Tinggi Kota Tinggi School Bully, and then cross the South China Sea to Sarawak, Miri St. Joseph girl fight.

Same as Kenny, I felt that the most "Boh Liao,无聊,Boring" part is from that Miri clip where the bully ask the victim the question again and again. She ask the victim,

"Ni you mei you jiang, har, ni you mei you jiang"[pinyin]
"你有没有讲,你有没有讲"[chinese]
"Did you say it, did you say it" [translated to english]

This is pretty "boh liao" because obviously if she don't answer anything, she would 'kena' whack, if she answer no (this is what the victim answered), she 'kena' whack also because the bully say "Ni gan jiang mei you"/"你敢讲没有"/"How dare you say no" followed by few whacking, and if she answer yes... Yea.. deserve more spanking in common sense as this is the reason she kena whack.

What the...... very "boh liao" isn't it? You and I were secondary student before and we knew that these cases are quite common. Why now only those news revealed to the surface? Hmm... don't ask me this.. I don't know lo... XD

Information retrieved from :
Kenny's Blog
Mr Brown's Blog
Cari Chinese Forum

0 comments: