Monday, July 10, 2006

NFS - JB Hot Pursuits

Woohoo, perhaps too much of the Need For Speed fever or Fast and Furious flooded here already. Yesterday night in JB here, police need to use a helicopter in order to get things under control. Cool man... No need beemer, no need merz, straight away use copter. According to the star newspaper, there were 550 vehicles including motorbikes. Police has no better way to stop them as they rammed over the police block during the raid yesterday.

To me, this was too furious to be real, and I don't really believe that it happenned right here in JB, my hometown. OMG~! Ok.. this is something pretty amazing. The police force has assigned 120 policeman, and 20 patrol vehicles only to get 550 vehicles impounded! What kind of patrol vehicles they used actually? Could someone answer me? Com'on 20 VS 550... I didn't know that they can be so effective and efficient. XD

Full article of the news can be found at:
Copter used to nab racers

0 comments: