Monday, July 03, 2006

Earlier work hour

This is the first day of our company new policy take effect as our company merged with a more than 30 years old company on last week. Now I have to wake up earlier and sleeping for me was like never got enough except for weekends where I can held my pillow tight tight till 12pm. Hahahaa.. call me a lazy pig if you want, as that is what I am.

Hmm... what is the advantage of the ealier work hour? Well, this morning when I walked to the LRT platform, I thought I was on the wrong side. Normally LRT would be packed like sardine by the time around 7:30am. This morning I reach LRT station around 7:05am, and the LRT was not as pack as what I've mentioned or you can say that it was not packed at all. Perhaps I can say goodbye to the packing in LRT experience (with my finger crossing).

Then OMG, it was 7:50am when I reach Kelana Jaya. So damn early. Tomorrow don't go LRT so early already. XD One thing you can know is, that particular time has quite amount of 'lenglui'. Hahahaa...

Earlier working hour of course accompany by ealier off hour la. Our renamed company now also labelled as Solsisnet Sdn. Bhd. Hahaha... While writing my monthly report back to college, we wondered which name should we put, then at last I decided to wrote like this -> Solsisnet Sdn. Bhd. (Subscidary of Dataprep Holdings), formerly known as Inter-Enterprise Solution. Sounds long rite? Hahahaha.... 'yeang' ma... :P

Hmm.. on the way back, I bought myself dessert, but I don't know what it called. Maybe some of you can tell me. Is white fungus with an egg. :P~

Don't know why, it looks weird to have an egg in dessert for me, but somehow it taste nice. Hahahaa... K la.. time for bed I think... Sorry la.. today no interesting topic for you guys. XD

0 comments: