Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Custom with Beem



Wow, Malaysia Custom Department are equiped with imported luxury car the "BMW". This is really cool as explained by the Parliment Secretary, "The Customs Department is using luxurious cars like BMW in order to make their operations efficient". Why I say it was cool?
1. Malaysia National Car produces enough models of powerful cars such as Waja, Perdana V6 (My friend say can fly one ar), Satria GTi (Lotus man... don't 'siao siao'), Satria Neo (Campro man, Made in Malaysia), or the not so hot models Putra. I thought they've said that we should support local products, and for them why not? Horhor... not fast enough right? Not reliable enough is it? :P

2. Where is the money come from? and Who benefits from it? You fill the answer up cause is obvious isn't it?

3. Police Department don't have BMW for their patrol cars. Don't worry, I believe they will get theirs soon also. Reason? I guess perhaps Crime rate increase ar.... To tackle this, AMG powered Merz would help (Must more geng than BMW ma... Nonono, you guys don't start with Mist Evo, Sub Imp, Civic TypeR bla.. bla... They aren't luxury enough for the traffic in M'sia - What I refering is the congestion problem)


On the other news in The Star Newspaper today, the legendary "Close on eye" hero makes some comment on the Custom too. Hmmm.. When I read this article I don't know should I cry or laugh. Few months ago, he was accused by Melaka Customs and now he accused back to them.

This extract was even worst.

“I wanted a Mercedes Benz but I did not get it. What I wanted was reserved for someone else,” he told reporters at the Parliament House lobby yesterday. ”I, on the other hand, was asked to see some useless cars.”


Now I see... He wanted a Merz but the custom fella offer him some junk, so he was unhappy with it. Hmm... ACA and the other minister would be busy with the case lodge by two of them soon. XD

K la, enough for making some nonsense opinion of mine here and time for bed. :)

Reference
Lowyat.NET forum
The Star Online News - Nations

Related views that you might interested
Lim Kit Siang .com

0 comments: