Tuesday, August 01, 2006

M'sia please wake up~!

Sorry to all my blog reader as I didn't blog for quite sometime already. Don't worry, this is a good sign as you can see most of my blogs are nothing other than daily rants. XD Yet there just too much things to rant about our beloved country here. I'm sure everyone knows what had happened in our area here recently. Robbers are anywhere actually and this is not the first victim who pay his life for his misfortune. Last month, there was a guy who killed by robbers at Jln Genting Klang there and just within a month, a student was slashed to death at TAR villa nearby. Actually, do we have the choice or move to prevent this to happen? That road was used by plenty of student each day. The traffic at that particular road was not light too. So we can't conclude that busy road is definately safe.

I'm sure this is not the first robbery case for this area, and I extremely sure that most of the victim has filed a report at the nearest police station there. I wonder what does the police do in there. I have never seen police patrolling at that particular area before. (Except for few days feastive season and I don't need to elaborate further, you guys also know why)

Ok, lets put the authority aside, and see how our dear citizen react to these kind of incident. I wish that this is not true (I can't confirm it coz I get the news from friendster bulletin). The victim was bleedling profusely and the good samaritan rushed to the clinic which is situated at Desa Setapak shoplot here to inform the doctor. If the doctor rush to help the victim out to stop the bleed, he might be saved. Yet, the doctor refuse to help added

"This is none of my business, ask him come here and I'll help him"


How unethical could this doctor be. OMG..

Please everyone has a part to prevent this to be happen again. I really respect that guy who rush to clinic for help. Stop pointing fingers and do what we should do. Police kindly please DO YOUR PATROL~!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

story is true cuz it came out in chinese paper...to bad u cant read neither me XD

but they didnt mention about doctor dun wan save d boy.

i heard the guy is from ipoh.

lesser that one race then no more rob cases occur, alwiz that race rob ppl wan.