Saturday, August 12, 2006

Whole day out

Yooo.. I've been whole day out today... Morning 10am till 1pm - Me, Ah Hock and Nicole were in Lowyat Red Box making some sound pollution there. Hahaha... But that Jacky's song, 我会想你 we really sang it till very nice leh... :P It has been such a long time 3 of us didn't crazy liao. Then after singing'K, we went for a short walk at Sg Wang then set off to my second destination. Nicole and me took the monorail to KL Sentral, and I found out that they actually provide free shuttle from Monorail KL Sentral Station to the main KL Sentral Interchange there. LOL... other people might not understand what so weird about it, but for those living in KL sure know why. K.. Now I explain to you guys why. That freaking station was just only a few minutes walking distance. Yet, they provide free shuttle for us. I wonder which fella will really take it when we only take few minutes to reach the interchange.

Then I switch to Rapid KL lrt to station University. My next stop was Millenium Court but I never been there before. So I ask around people there, but none of them knew where the hell is it. :S Luckily my friend who studied at UM, Au Yoong knew the place very well. What a relieve. Hahaha.. Then go find Shinny to help her settle her flash stuff.. (I didn't really helped anyway) Hahahaa..

After that, I rush for my third stop... UM... to attend my jiejie's convocation. (No need to wonder.. no blood related one)Hahaha... UM really huge and thanks again to Au Yoong to bring me the way to buy bears and the Hall. I really sweat when I found out that they sell everything during convocation day. Compared to TARC only sell flowers and bears, UM here they sell flowers, bears, food, CARS (Ya, cars.. Au Yoong told me thats nothing wrong coz most graduan needs a car), then next few stall selling cars also but this time is toy car.. I ask him, then what about this... Hahahaha... crazy man.. why got people sell toy car.. He told me ya.. they sell everything.. *sweat* Then somemore got stationaries, some local delicacies, and tibits. I thought I was walking in Pasar Malam.. Hahaha...

Then when we reach the hall outside, there was really many people. Their junior come in one huge gang to support their senior. So supportive... in TARC got such things meh? Hahahhaa... After few "minutes" of waiting finally found my jiejie, and her family took me to SS2 for dinner. (So paiseh) Hahaha.. K la.. before I end my post for today, I want to congrats jiejie once more... "Congratulations to you.. you have made it~!!!" :)

1 comments:

littleway said...

ooo.. sorry la... :P must write more.. practice makes perfect...

shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny shiny

lazy to type liao... XD