Thursday, August 03, 2006

End of Industrial Training is near

Phew, another month has gone. Is payday again! So this is the office life that most of us would get into very soon in the future. LOL. College life was much more colorful than office life. Now, don't get me wrong here ya. I do like office life here, as I am gaining alots of experience from here. So guys, don't give up the chance for training ya. (Although they pay us like shit.. :P).



Oh ya, talking about pay, this is the first time we receive our very own payslip. LOL... Well another 2 more to receive and is the end of our training period. Some trainee (my coursemate) are actually counting the remaining days. I have no idea why they seems to be happy as the remaining days for training are getting lesser day by day. Aih... they are wasting the opportunity la.. Some people hope to get a chance for training but fail to get it. They got it, yet don't really appreciatte it. I think those lecturer have to think twice before sending student for training in future. Results does not explain everything. Performance and attitude did. Some student get to training just because they want to skip the exam. They don't even know what is 'responsibility' at all.

Aih...~! As for me, actually I am worrying about the remaining days of our training period. Why? coz it means that time for my Final Year Project is getting shorter and shorter. To some extend it really give us some amount of stress. Hopefully I can figure a way out to make my FYP works. Yea... we will success... My dear blog reader, pray for me ya... *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow our dear littleway gots lots of responsibility XD
hahaha


eh if i got a company and wanna hire u as a trainee for many many years can or not (^_^)

littleway said...

I don't mind being a trainee if you give me 5 figure allowance monthly in USD.