Saturday, August 05, 2006

Movies for weekends

Yea, yesterday and today, I finished two movie which I wanted to watch but no girl free to watch with me. (Not free or don't want I don't know la.... LOL) The first one which is highly recomended was "Just My Luck".

The movie was about two people, a girl who was very lucky all time met an unlucky guy. Their luck switched after a kiss, and then many funny things happened. Yea, this movie is really funny and ya, sometimes LUCK plays a very important role in our daily life. You can be very capable, you can do your best, but when luck insist to stay by your side, you might lose everything. Hmm.. don't believe? I really been through there before. Those who been with me during 2 years ago, they knew it very clearly. LOL... recall back, I really can compile a thank list to few of my friends which never fail to gave me support. Though it doesn't mean that you should blame on luck for everything. Just work hard, play hard and pray hard. Then hopefully you will get what you want. :P

The second movie was "Click". This movie is all about a guy who got a remote which able to control everything. Includes his life. Yet, he can't revert back the things he had done with that control. He had fast fowarded an event in his life, and in the end he miss out alots of things in his life. Ok, the funniest part of this movie was where the guy became CEO in year 2017. The broadcast was totally a joker.. XD It makes me laugh till stomach pain. Especially the part where it says


Micheal Jackson the first human who cloned himself, has sued himself for molesting himself.

OMG, this is really the funniest thing that I had ever heard besides the Putra LRT jokes ("Putra LRT sure attract ghost la... the train can moves without driver") which I read from LYN Forum.

K la, this is the movie that I am waiting right now... The Garfield.... XD The first episode of the movie has great meanings for me actually. :P

0 comments: