Friday, August 04, 2006

PC Fair VS 8TV Summer Live Concert

Weew.. is weekend again... Forget about the work and lets see whats happenning things gonna to happen for next week. To some of you which still blur, hey guys....



8TV 夏日八度演唱会 is on next week at Danga Bay, JB. That is the chance where we can meet our cute artist such as Zhang Na La... Hahaha... Is just tooooo bad that there is another event which clashed with the concert. What is it?


Yea, Dear PC Fair is back. I simply scan through the booth location and I found out that it was alot bigger than previous Fair. Yea... more things to see, more things to touch and more things to play. Erm.. I mean PC ya... :P *blek*

Which one should I choose to attend? Hmm... let me evaluate ya... If go concert, sure can meet many cute girls la and got the chance to see some cute artist. The problem is, it was at JB. Means if I gonna to attend, I need to rush back to JB. If go to PC Fair, cute girls are plenty too.. and it is in KL. No need rush back... Heehehehe... after a few seconds of dillema, I finally decided to stay, and attack the PC Fair. Wahahaa... then can steal sometime to crack my brains on my dear Final Year Project (FYP).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JB gals better den KL lar...duhhhh

littleway said...

How sure are you? XD

Anonymous said...

mesti la....now no more heng ipoh edi :P
later ipoh gals come kill me XD