Friday, March 31, 2006

Three treasury shop

Waiting for my post? I wonder how many people really did that.... =P Anyway, it has been a week since my last post here. Actually there is nothing special to share here, so since Ching Ming feastival is at the corner, I share something with closely related to this feastival.

For typical superstitious chinese, I'm sure they knew three treasury shop very well. Hmm.. still in blur? three treasury shop means "三宝店" in chinese. Ching Ming Feastival ma, this shop sure have a busy day with many of the business. This is the only feastival that makes their business live. Once the feastival over, the shop regain its silence again.

Well, you guys sure will ask me, what the hell talking about this shop for the whole post. XD I gonna to relate this shop to me myself. Hmm... one chinese saying "无事不登三宝店".. Sometimes I really felt that people around treating me as this Three Treasury Shop. It is because, for usual day they won't approach me or contact me until they need my help. Sometimes I wonder should I be glad because having some little knowledge or feel sad about it. Maybe I can get more truthful friend if I don't acquire that knowledge. Is really tiring and I really hate this kind of person. Hmm.. this type of person is better still if compared to another type of person.

The second type of person is the kind that I hated more.... Same as first type, they don't contact you when their life is like heaven. When they faced some problem, which need your help, they start to find you. This is still ok.. The most annoying thing is that, they start to praise you like you are their god, for example "You are really my best friend", "You rocks", "You are really good", and etc.. Then right after you helped them, they just dissapear in seconds, and sometimes you can't even contact them as they seems to be vanished in this dimension.

The excuse that they mostly used are like "I scared to disturb you ma.. I know you are busy".. Ironically they doesn't scared to disturb me when they need my help. OMG... :S

These two types of person really annoying. They make me feel that, I live in this world is to used by them only. They are your good friend when needed you, but your stranger when you lost your tangible functionality.

I just hope that those two types of people, stop treating friends like a tools. That's it. Do what a friend should do, and I really hope that you people are my real friends... :) Hehehe.. :P There are some fella that everytime saw his/her message, I 100% sure that they need my help.

Hahaha... after a long post, some of you might feel that I am snobbish... hmm... don't care la... at least I never stop helping them.. disagree? Then don't find me... Hahahaha.... =P Okla... drop down your comment.. come come....

By the way, here to inform you guys, PIKOM PC Fair is coming on April... :)

http://www.pikom.org.my/gotoPage.do?p=pcfair2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww
am i like dat ar dear XD
kekeke i alwiz read ur blog wan ler...me still care for you.

littleway said...

thanks for your care.. but if the care comes from a girl would be much more appreciated.. hahahaha...... ;P