Tuesday, March 14, 2006

In the pool of journals and technical papers

There are still a pile of journals and technical papers which awaiting me to be read in my computer. It is a real tiring job as I don't really read that much in computer. The most tiring thing is actually 90% of what you've read is not related or irrelevant information for my seminar and final year project.



Here I bought the Cisco book which cost me RM53 (This price you can't get in local bookstores). Hahaha.. might sell it off if I don't plan to go further with networking thingy....

Well, take a break and crap around in the internet here... Hahaha... Oh ya, I got somthing to share with you guys... 校园superstar video clip. XD For those who have been watching this, I'm sure you know who is Teresa. This is some clips of her during her performance.
http://savefile.com/projects.php?pid=298620 (Credit goes to Ah Hock)

When I checking my mail, I came across with this national car PROTON, SatriaCabriolet.






What is your comment about this? I think the price sure will be above the existing Satria GTi, unless the SatriaCabriolet roof doesn't use any electronic mechanism to operate. For foriegn car, I know is impossible the manufacture to gave up the electronic mechanism, but for Proton, don't be surprise if they did gave it up. This is because they still came out new cars with winding windows till now. From the picture the interior looks cheap also. Who don't agree with me? XD Hmm... I think this thing still have some value if it is tunned by Lotus as GTi did...

0 comments: