Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday = Drama Day

Hmm... I've been watching drama for almost the whole day. You know why? That drama got a very cute girl inside... Hiak hiak hiak.... Wan't to know who is that ar?

So how is this?
(I wonder how many people will choose this XD)

What about this?


By the way, here are 3 of the heroes that retired from my 24/7 pc... Anyone interested to buy from me? XD Hahahaa...



3 Years old Seagate 20GB 5400rpm hardisk.. (Spoilt) XD
Whack you if you ask me PATA or SATA..


128MB DDR SDRAM (PC2100 i think).. Still works..


Forsa Nvdia GeForce FX5200 128MB DDR with DVI
(Heatsink divorce with the card already because the cooling fan died XD)


That all for today's nonsense... Hahahaa... continue tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh ur ram ...i see empty slot of d memory chip, erm can i like uh, solder it and expend d memory?

littleway said...

For this kind of ram, normally 1 chip is sized about 32MB. Mine is one sided, and I think what you mean here is the empty spaces at the middle.

This kind of electronic circuits are all printed circuits which mean that you can't modify or expand it easily. (Unless you are very familar with circuits designs). :)Hope I cleared your doubts.. XD

Anonymous said...

x_x"
u bully me.....!

aiyo u so serious wan

littleway said...

where got bully you... XD