Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tell her, you like her

This is what I got from lowyat.net>>Cupid Corner forum. Found it quite creative so I share with you all here...


G.irl: I'm always here for you
Boy: I know
G.irl: What's wrong?
Boy: I like her so much
G.irl: Talk to her
Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me
G.irl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.
G.irl: Then tell her.
Boy: She won't like me
G.irl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell
Gir.l: Well just tell her.
Boy: What should I say
Gi.rl: Tell her how much you like her
Boy: I tell her that daily
Gi.rl: what do you mean?
Boy: I'm always with her. I love her.
Gir.l: I know how you feel. I have the sameproblem. But he'll never like me
Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
Gi.rl: Oh some boy
Boy: Oh... she won't like me either.
G.irl: She does
Boy: How do you know..
G.irl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
Boy: You
Gi.rl: You're wrong, I love you.
Boy: I love you too.
Gi.rl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did.



Here is the original post.. >> http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=237442&st=100&p=6174247&#entry6174247

So you guys have any more interesting idea? or "enhance" this conversation to make it more interesting.. Hahaha.. :P Please comment ya.. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boy is u kar? >_<

littleway said...

of course.... not me la.... say already lor.. taken from forum one...