Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mistake! Can you afford it?

While think back of my student bill and my expenses for this month plus some life issues, suddenly this question strikes out.... I'm very sure that everyone here did mistakes before, and in fact everyone in the world does. How much does the mistakes cost you? How would you amend your fault? Perhaps running away and pretend that nothing actually happened?

For me, I've been making lots of mistakes throughout my whole life. (Of course alots or I'll be a distinction, first class student with RM70++ tuition fee for this semester). Too bad, I have to let my parents to crack out hefty RM1.5K for the tuition fees of this semester. Sad to say that I don't actually really regret of not studying well for all these years, except when the time of paying the student bills. Well mistakes of studies cost me extra few K of student fee, but sometimes mistakes in life cost more than anything.

Infact a good deed doesn't makes you an angel yet a mistakes banish you into a devil. Don't put those lovey-dovey relationship into this equations la... coz love is blind. (Sometimes is it not blind also)... Take friendship for example, or perhaps those problem that I faced many many months ago.. You might did many things to help a person, but when you messed up something, you are certified condemn. Why is that so? LOL.. I have no idea bout that too.

Perhaps mistakes would never end till the moment you returned to earth. I mean the ground/soil/mud/floor or wateva as long as not the martian story la.. :P Anyway, moving on... I think the best way is to take out your precious notebook, note it down and don't let yourself make it again. I wonder how many people would actually did that... surely not me la... K la.. that's all for today. BTW, Westlife new album really nice man... maybe I would do a very short review tomorrow. :)

0 comments: