Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Format PC lo....

Is such a long time since don't know N months ago I didn't format my pc already. Since my windows appeared to be abit slow and unstable, I decided to format it instead of ghost it back. Well now finally I start to use Mircosoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 instead of old Service Pack 1. LOL... Due to the too used of ghosting, I find that format works are way too long. Heck I've been sitting infront of PC whole night just to install those software that I needed back into my PC. I swear I won't format my PC again in a short period of time again. (!-.-)

Anyway, I have switched my theme from Aqua to Milky Tiger OSX theme. Accompanied by LittlewaY edited wallpaper, this is how my new desktop theme. For those who interested on how my old theme looked like, you can get it from here.

October theme



Anyway feel free to comment on my new desktop theme ya. :) Continue with my seminar after blogging... *sigh*

0 comments: