Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back to blog

Is such a long long long time I didn't blog. Wahahaha.. I know I'm lazy, no need you guys to remind me ba.. :P K la.. Nothing special to blog also, in my mind now full of ..................... seminar materials about the "Augmented Reality". LOL... I think by the end of this month, Desmond would become augmented Desmond or perhaps Augmented Littleway sounds better? :P

Argh.. forget about the augmented thingy or else I'll see everything with the augmentations. Yea.. sense that I'm having some stress isn't it? Hahahaha..

Hmm.. few days ago I played Daytona again at carrefour there, who knows my skill really getting worse till I also "no eyes to see". I used to finished the advance course with 1st place, and guess how well I drive now? 15th place.. and I didn't even complete the whole race because I crashed it on the very first lap. Wahahahaha... cannot cannot... after my seminar and FYP, I gonna practice back till I get the 1st place back. Wahahaha... :P Really cannot tahan one lo... cause those little kids play better than me.

Then another few days ago, me and some of my friend went to 1 Utama to catch the Jacky Chan's movie "Rob-B-Hood". That movie was really nice. It makes me laugh till tears also wanna come out already. Wahaha.. I know some of you maybe haven't watch it, so hey.. don't miss out this movie o.. I tell you, is different from previous Jacky movie.

Before end my blog, does anyone knows where to get Shinchan animations? :P I mean the one where it has Shinchan's sister in it de.. I want mandarin speaking version. If anyone knows where to get it, kindly please tell me oooo... 3Q 3Q...

0 comments: