Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fragile Friendship

How many of you would think that friendship actually is a fragile thing?
How many times do you heard about "Friends Forever" from your friend?

This is my piece of story. I have lost a friend which last for 1year + .... Recently come into the end unexpectedly just because of the 'LOVE' thingy. A few-days-old relationship came to be outweights the relationship that we have for such long time. Of course I am not going to claim anything back because I don't expect it to come back from the day I gave it away.

Would you do something that you know you would hurt your friend, just to obtain happiness?
Of course I wish my friend to be happy, but is this what friendship means?.. Perhaps life would be alot happier for some people without my appearance... or maybe I lost my extrinsic value? Hmm... I don't know...

Anyway, I still believe that strong friendship do exist... Thanks to those that concern have concern about me, and you all really make me feel that I'm so lucky. As for the friends or should be ex-friend, thanks for the craps... Please be considerate as I don't wish to see the same thing happen to another person.

Maybe I was petty, but that is because I not treat you as lightly as you did. I don't deny that I was wrong if I have any. Tell me if you want, I am happy to be corrected, and I want to be a fully baked brownies... :P

To other readers, feel free to comment ya..... :)

0 comments: