Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year

Today is the first day of chinese new year early morning.... Yesterday was extremely busy day. It is even busier than exam day. :P

Start from 8am, whole family was busy doing spring cleaning till nite. Such a long time didn't come back home already. Some of the things have changed. Luckily I can still find the things that I wanted to get. LOL..

Hmm... Is the a Happy Chinese New Year? I have the incident that makes me so sad for the past few days, and also need to concentrate on the exam. I have no mood to celebrate at all... Seems like I have no reason to celebrate it.... I don't know why I will feel like that.. I am so down.. Aih....

Anyway, this new year.. I will try my best to forget the things which I am not suppose to remember, and remember those things that are memorable. 加油!

Time for bed la... Nitez...

0 comments: