Saturday, August 02, 2008

This is what happen when the Apartment's Management gets hungry


Yesterday afternoon around 12pm, My housemate messaged me and informed me that my car was clamped. The most furious thing is that my car was parked at the correct bays, which is reserved for my unit, so by any means they shouldn't clamp my wheels. Sound's ridiculous isn't it?

Of course in order to release my clamp, I went to talk to the staff in the management office. I was clamped with the reason of no apartment stickers was sticked on my windscreen. First of all there is no single notice stated that vehicles without stickers will be clamped, and the worse thing is that they demand RM50 from me in order to release the clamp.

It really boils up my blood, and they thought that they are the king in this apartment. Luckily the supervisor of the security guards know me, and he open up the clamp for me. Else I would rather pay locksmith to open this thing than giving those idiots RM50. They find all ways to earn our money and finding all the lame excuse for it. Sigh.... if you want to buy/rent an apartment in future, do some research on the apartment's management.

0 comments: