Monday, February 04, 2008

Lazy Day to begin a Lazy Week

Monday, Feb 5, 2008.... This is the first day of the week for weekdays, and yet I felt so tired and lazy to work. Is that a sign of demotivation? Perhaps... Office was quite empty today as most of the people off back to their hometown for Chinese New Year holiday. I am going back to JB on this wednesday, hence Monday and Tuesday was still my working days. Wondered why I am so hardworking? The answer would be $. I would not get paid if I off for even one days. In another words, No work No pay. Some of my colleagues bought their Sony Play Station Portable for a great deal of RM795. I wish I could join them so much honestly. Too bad I don't have money for that.

Aih.. besides feeling lazy, there are many things that needs to be worried about for me. Thinking about the plan of how to spend my Chinese New Year without getting bored, finding more money for this month, finding another room/house as my rental contract going to end very soon and I have no thoughts of continuing it.

Sigh~~~... JB... I am coming...

0 comments: