Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Yea.... is Chinese New Year again. Before that, wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year first. I had to agree that time really fly fast. I still remember that last year, I decided to stay at Johor Bahru permanantly and work in Singapore. However I currently I still stay and works in KL. Sigh... Next Chinese New Year, I guess I'll be still running on the same place.

Actually today is another special day for me and Nico as we have gone through a complete year already. Woohooo... it is not an easy journey for us actually as we've been through quite lots of things. Our character which is very different from each other had creates lots of bumps in our one year journey. However we managed to get through of this, and I am really happy of that. Hopes that we can go through another year, decades, or even century. :)

That's all for today... Muack

0 comments: