Monday, January 14, 2008

My N70 was gone


I was planned to use this phone for about 2 years before I decides to change a new one. However that bugger theif, spoilt my plan and I was now headache to think on what phone should I buy.

Alrite this is how it was happened:

Yesterday, Nico and I was out to Sg Wang to buy some clothes for coming Chinese New Year. As we walked out of the mall, the sky already turned dark which I think it was around 7pm so we decided to return back to home. We took a City (Bandar) Rapid KL bus from Bukit Bintang to Pasar Seni, and then walked to Pasaramakota where the Rapid KL bus interchange located. We would need to take U88 in order to back to Pelangi Damansara there, however the bus did not appeared on schedule.

After a long wait, finally U88 appears and the crowds started to squeeze one another in order to get up on the bus. I knew most people get pick pocket'ed during this situations, so I told Nico to be careful with her things. Well at the same time I was taking care of my belongings too and at that moment my phone was still in my pocket. However those people there are pushing one another, and I finally get through of the crowd and went on board of the bus. That is the moment I realized that my phone was gone.

They are really skilled, and I really took my hats off for that damn theif. They managed to sense where my phone located and pick it out without anybody aware of it. I didn't even ever took my phone out since I was at Sg. Wang.

Now my N70 was gone. Is not just a phone. N70 is my
1. Phonebook
2. Organizer for Notes, Task, Calenders
3. Mp3 player
4. Lite Camera
5. Torchlight
6. Alarm Clock
7. Book (I stored some e-books in there and usually read that when I wait for bus)
8. Game device (My favorite game "The Sims" are gone)
9. Dictionary
10. Bible
11. Video player
12. Sound/Video recorder

and of course my Contacts, SMS'es, Photo's, Video's which stored in the memory card, and my SIM cards. It just sux.

So who to blame? My Luck? Forget about it. Even if I lodge a police report, I guess they would just proudly says "Biasa LAH" (Means "it's common" in malay language) and no action taken.

0 comments: