Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Meet F.I.R @ Arena of Stars, Genting Highland


(Image retrieved from http://www.genting.com.my/en/live_ent/2008/fir/default.htm)
As I mentioned earlier, we get a chance to join the F.I.R. showcase during our trip at Genting Highland. It was held at Arena of Stars, Genting Highland. As it was free seats basis, so we went in around 7:45PM yet we get a very front seats.

In this showcase only 2 of the F.I.R. members present which is the couple Faye and Xing.


They are really a great band of chinese music industry. During the showcase, they sang four of their songs from their latest album (Love U.Thamine or 爱.歌姬) which is :

1. 月牙湾 (Crescent Bay)- their main debut, a very nice song.
2. 三个心愿 (3 Wishes)- is a duet songs between Faye and Ah Xing. Is kinda sweet actually.
3. Change - a song composed and sang by Faye herself.
4. 第十行星 (10th Planet) - a great hits songs and the lights went blackout at the middle of their performance. LOL.. they were just too hot to handle. In the end Faye sang it without the music. It turned out very nice too.

We managed to get their signature too, and very lucky the queue starts right beside the place we stand, so we are the first few person who get their signature. LOL..



Well for me, they are simply rocks... I love their songs ever since their first album up till now. They has a unique streams of music compared to the other chinese bands. Well Done F.I.R.. :)

0 comments: