Thursday, February 15, 2007

Graduation Nite

Event occured : 12 February 2007

Venue : Berjaya Times Square Hotel (Manhathan Ballroom - 12 Floor)



This is the nite which we all gather together with our coursemates celebrating our graduation nite. After tonight most probabily we won't get to see each other as frequent as we used to be already. Perhaps some of them are still will going back to college for the convocation, but I think there would be quite an amount of my coursemates are leaving Malaysia to Liverpool Jone Moores University to top up for their degree programme. As I am not as rich as them, I had to stay back. :P



As the price compared to the night, to be frank, I dont think that is really worthwhile. We just enjoy taking photos, and walking around chatting, and hanging around with our friends in the ballroom only.



Enough for the not interesting comment, below are some pictures taken on that night by my classmates, Seng Hao and other friends...





At outside before it starts

Classmates... :)

The stage

AIA Coursemates..

Prom King and Queen is out...!

0 comments: