Sunday, February 04, 2007

The final battle

Tomorrow would be my final paper for my degree and advance diploma course. Recall back the first day to college, it was almost four years ago (Mid 2003). I have come all the way from there till today, I reach the final milestone of the college life. Of course many things happenned for these past few years as this period is not a short period. Get to know many friends and many weirdos as well.


(!-.-) Sweat... after 10 attempts of uploading image using blogger, at last it fails too... End up using imageshack to upload my images.

As you can see, now my table is totally a mess just to act out the ambience of final battle approaching. LOL.... Anyway, wish you people all the best in next chapter of life where everyone would be leaving college very soon. I'll be moving back to my home, leaving this city very soon also. The things that I would be missing so much is those pretty and cute girls in college of course. XD~~

Ok, enough of the craps, now back to my notes.. Good Luck for me ya.. ;)

0 comments: