Monday, February 05, 2007

Battle is Over

Yeah... the battle is over, and now I have no more exams to take, no more class to attend, no more school, and everything no more. :S Going to be contributing to the society in few weeks time again. This is how my table looks after exam... XD


What would the first thing I want to do? Of course is Sleeping~!!!!!... LOL... Human must sleep ma... right right? Thats why, I need to sleep. :P So what are the task that I still haven't done? Ya.. My FYP Documentations.. Sigh.. need 100 pages, and now still stucked, coz I've no idea what to write into that document. Any idea? XD

By the way, I still got a stack of college bus tickets, anyone care to take it? I'll be giving it away. Anyone who interested please contact me before I move everything back to JB.. :P

0 comments: