Sunday, February 11, 2007

Packing up

Later I would be moving back my stuff back to JB already, so today spend few hours on packing my stuff up. Actually I don't have many things to move, just that those things that I need to move are simply huge. Those things such as cabinet, and my computer desk are the hardest thing to be moved. Oh ya... I still kept my computer intact, if not I can't typing here already. LOL..







Hey those plastic bags taken from PC Fair indeed useful at this moment.

Hmm.. I would be staying here till 13 February, as I have to attend the graduation night at Berjaya Times Square on Monday. Hmm.. what to wear ler? Any suggestion? LOL... hope that everyone would enjoy that most memorable nights of our lives and friends forever.




Maybe after this, the only chance we all would meet up is during the convocation day already. Hope that I could pass all my paper smoothly la... :P

0 comments: