Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year~!!




Hmm... another year again~! Hmmm... everything happens so fast and now is another brand new year for everyone of us here. Last year of today, I am still worrying about my industrial training placement, and today, now.. I had even completed my training already. What happens in my life this year?

- Gone for industrial training for half year at Kelana Jaya
- Change HP
- Presented my seminar
- Working on Final Year Project
- Having my final semester in here
- Changed blog template for more than 3 times
- Did ActiveScene XD
- Learned PHP, Coldfusion and JSP programming languages.


Hmm.. thats very few things happens but better than fill the list with all the bad things la. Anymore that I've missed out or not huh? Should be no already... Anyway
hope that more good things would happen on 2007... All the best to you too... :D

0 comments: