Sunday, September 17, 2006

ActiveScene Project

Hmm..I got the idea of this ActiveScene from Lowyat.NET forumers who asking for a desktop which dynamically change according to the real time. For example, when it was night, the sky suppose to be dark, when it's dawn, perhaps blue color and etc. I start this ActiveScene project with simple platform - Macromedia Flash 8 with some actionscripting.

The graphics and the effect might not be as good as what you expected, coz I just wanted to bring out the ideas and make a living prototype out of the idea. Thus, the color and graphics might be dissapointing for those who has high demand in graphic details. Afterall, I am still very sucks in design field. XD

These are the features of my humble ActiveScene :
- Whole scene would be change according to the real-time (windows time)
- Stars at night
- Meteors fall from sky if you are lucky enough to spot it. (Happens hourly)

Preview of ActiveScene (Scaled down to 320 by 240)



Click here for original size version.


Feel free to comment and gives constructive ideas on how to enhance my ActiveScene. Those who has great design skill, you can contact me for participating in ActiveScene project. ;) No salary for participating though.

Update log
1. Incorrect rgb shown during 5am - 6am corrected (Credit goes to Ah Hock).

0 comments: