Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend again

Well, should be weekend gonna to end again ba... Hahahaa... how I spend this 2 weekends? Hmm... first of all, playing that text based game, Monster Game.

Today I spend half of my day sleeping on the bed because thats the only day I can lazy on my bed till 12pm. Hahahahaa... Then after I wake up, reliazing that this week I was on duty. So started to clean here and there, then change and clean the water filter. The filter was sOooOOo yellow, and I wonder how long ago the filter was cleaned. Then the worst thing is the toilet. Is so damn dirty too. Normally some places would turn yellow if you don't clean it for some time, but this turned black.. :S (You know how dirty it is already rite?) I spend about half hours to clean all those things up. Aih.. Now I know, our house here looks clean but in fact is as dirty as other place. So sien...

That all la.. Nothing much to say for today also as I whole day nest at home. Hahahaa.. Tomorrow is working life again.. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

black cuz full of tahi kar??

littleway said...

nola... those stains, and perhaps fungus? XD why? you collect tahi ka? :P

Anonymous said...

yaya, black gold....which is good nowadays...

littleway said...

I help you notice la.. If got, you come collect. RM50 each piece izzit ok with that price? Below market price alot already leh.... XD