Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Banking again

My bankdraft got rejected from my college's office as that fella who issue the bankdraft wrote USD instead of USA at the "Payment To" column. Aih, I also don't know what to say, and my bad also for didn't notice that mistake. Is hardly noticeable for me, thats why I didn't realize the mistake. So! No choice but have to visit bank again. I plan to take leave on tomorrow, but company having function tomorrow, and our dear lecture wanna to see us in job-line XD. Hmm... no choice, have to wait till Thursday to banking again. Aih, hate it la... Hopefully can change another bankdraft else I'll be in big problem. (!=.=)

If every payment can be solved through Internet Banking, I wonder how good it is... Save the queue, save the time, save the hassle to bring large sum of money and travel around. XD

Wei... monster game server down again... today can't manhunt... grrr...... lost a day loot.

0 comments: