Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hate banking

This morning went to the bank to buy bankdraft for my external paper tuition fee. When we reach Public Bank, they told us that they don't issue bankdraft on weekend. We are suggested to visit another bank which would issue bankdraft on weekend. Then I try to withdraw money from the counter, yet the banker in the counter told me that my passbook is too old already, and the signature is kinda blur. She told me to renew my book back at my hometown. :( How am I going to renew it when my working hours is more than bank operating hours. :S Aih.. no choice lo.. I withdraw my money through ATM. Hahaha.. is fearful experience also because I need to withdraw 3 times only can get enough amount for that bankdraft. XD Then we go to TBR (The taman which next to our college) for Bumiputra Commerce Bank as I know they open on weekend for student.

After we reach BCB, they told us to go the branch in KLCC as small branch here doesn't issue overseas bankdraft. :S (Aih.. damn mah fan) Then we look at the time, it was nearly 11:30, and bank close at 12pm during weekend. So, no choice we rush to KLCC with a stack of cash with us. Hahaha... if somebody rob us at that time, perhaps they can get around 5k. XD (Don't rob me now la.. now no money already). I started to hate banking because everytime they like to direct you from places to places.

At Malaysia here, we need to adapt the bank, instead of bank adapt the customer. They are always bigger than customer. What the hell it is.. not only the bank that I mentioned here, but other bank also. Is there anyway to solve this problem? XD I guess the answer is NO for next few decade.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is MALAYSIA ;)
cant expect anything.

unless you are Tun Tan Sri Dr. Desmond Goh

littleway said...

I thought I would be soon? XD

Too bad now still not TTS.. Hahaha

littleway said...

Aiya.. external fee have to buy bankdraft la.. somemore need to be in USD. If can settle online, everybody would be very happy.. XD

Anonymous said...

ahwenbaby still young,

i edi TTS edi lo

littleway said...

baby calling baby still young? XD Hey.. don't say la.. I am the youngest here... This coming birthday still 18.. :)

You already TTS? Yalo hor...
Terlalu Tak Siuman (psychopath) Darren ??
Need psychiarist, contact littleway.