Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Member For My PC



I've added another two member for my personal computer. Initialy I just plan to buy a 500GB hard disk, however the Lowyat.Net seller zhen^wei told me that the particular model which I interested left only 640GB version. Well the price difference between 500GB and 640GB was RM40. After a short calculation, I told myself "Why not, there is no harm to get the 640GB since I got 140GB extra space". Well it actually sized almost 600GB when I plugged into my PC, because 640GB was estimated size without taking allocation table and bytes loss during bits conversion.


Besides a Hard Disk, I got myself a 5megapixel webcam for testing purpose too. The webcam comes with 2 extra bright led serves as extra light source when you are in dark condition. The brightness can be adjusted too. One thing good about this webcam was it supports plug and play where you can directly plug it into your Windows Vista box and it runs straight away without needing you to find the driver.


0 comments: