Sunday, December 03, 2006

Birthday Thank List...

Thanks for the warm wishes that you people brings me. Thank you for

Ah Hock - for your short sms
Ah Q - for your wishes and greetings
Alyssa - for your early wishes
Anne jiejie - for your never ending support and wishes
Annie - for your testimonial
Brother (老哥) - for your sms
Ceci and Jenn - for your sms
Chyn Huei - for wishing me Happy 17th birthday.. *swt*
Daddy - for the earliest sms and wishes :)
Daniel - for the greetings
Elle - for the greetings and regards
Ferl - for that martian testimonial *swt* again
Fong Ying - for your sms too
Ivan - my long lost buddy, thanks for the sms, and msn greetings
Ivena - for pijak me in the testimonial.. :P
Julie - for the simple greetings
Joyce - for your wishes and greetings
Kelvin - for the greetings and wishes too
Kent - for the simple greetings
Mummy and sis - for declaring "I got the key" wahhahaa
Nico - for your sweet birthday songs
Nicole - for being the first who send me testimonial
Pei wen - for simple greetings
Richard - for simple greetings too
Seng - for simple greetings again
Seng Hao - for simple greetings.....
Serene - for your wishes, greetings, and the sweet cakes
Sing Yee - for your testimonial
Tengteng Jie - for your greetings and wishes
William - for your short testimonial
Xiao qi - for the short greetings
Yitian (Chloe) - for your call, greetings, and testimonial
Zhi Wei - for your sms, and msg.

Did I missed out someone? I hope no ba.. If really yes, sorry for that... :)

2 comments:

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

soli boy.. i think i forgot to wish u happy birthday leh.... soli ar.... soli soli...

hehe said...

yey.....my nick is at your page :P