Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back from JB

Hmm.. coming back from JB just to sit for the remaining exam. Is kind of bored actually, because purposely have to travel from JB back to KL just to settle these remaining paper. We have to facing the notes while others are enjoying their Chinese New Year... *sigh*

After get used to the old PIII 550MHz pc, I found that my pc at KL here is really fast and smooth. Hahaha.... is such a long time I didn't sensed the smoothness of my pc here. Well, it was not a fast pc actually, but at least faster than what I used at my hometown.... XD

Nothing special to report today except "I broke my hp headset again!"..
LOL... this is the second headset that I broke in my bag when I travel between my hometown and KL... Aih.... I wonder should I bought a new headset or just let it be... :P



Before end my post, here I attach my CNY msn display picture... Is my cousin's dog actually... :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so careless de ah?? broke two...
think u need to use a headset that made by iron dy.. =p

hehe.. 'man man den' til ya comin up nxt b.day la if u dun wan 2 buy a new one.. *prezento* heheh..

Anonymous said...

so careless de ah?? broke two...
think u need to use a headset that made by iron dy.. =p

hehe.. 'man man den' til ya comin up nxt b.day la if u dun wan 2 buy a new one.. *prezento* heheh..

littleway said...

Still need to wait till next b'day o? I don't mind to receive present earlier one... :P