Monday, December 12, 2005

Bluetooth making me headache


While I was trying to connect my Remote S60 from my pc, it really gives me a big headache. Well at first, the Remote S60 (PC server) is installed, and as I expected, it doesn't works. Everytime I tried to establish my Serial connection through my pc, my HP hangs there. I can't do anything except reboot my phone. Ok... here... I assume that it is the Nokia PC Suite's Mrouter who caused this problem. Hence, I installed the PC Suite's, and configured the Mrouter detecting ports. As default, my Serial Connection is in COM3. I reconfigured it, make the correct settings and restarted my pc. Here is my second attempt to establish the Serial Connection again. Ok.. it was successed but my Mrouter doesn't detects it at all. Its not only fail to detect my phone, it hangs again.... I have no choice but to reboot my hp again...

After few minutes of trying, booting, reset the ports, finally I decided to check on the Bluetooth Setting under by BT Tray.

I unchecked the Secured Connection under the Serial Connection, and try to establish Serial Connection again. Finally it works this time... Phew.... At last, everything works perfectly. :P


Hmm... hope that if you face this problem, you know whats wrong with it... :)

0 comments: