Sunday, December 04, 2005

Birthday Thank List....


I know is hard to specifically thanks everyone that had wished me.. but all of your wishes are greatly appreciated. :)

To Xiao Qi,
Thanks for the earliest greeting... and the special present of yours really nice.... I know you specifically spend some time to did that... I'm so touched with your effort there.. :P Anyway, you are so great....... :P
To Alyssa,
Thanks for greeting me so much of Happy Birthday.... Hahahaa.... Thanks thanks thanks thanks.... and your gift are special too... :P

To Yitian,
Thanks for remember my birthday. :P Mine is just 10days earlier than yours and yours is just 10days earlier than Ferl.. So, don't forget again o... LOL..... anyway, thanks for your compliment and always showered me with the warm wishes when I needed it...

To Ivena,
Gui ar..... Thanks for your compliment also ya... and your wishes too.... Yalo... another year has passed, and now in pre-adulthood already... Hahahaa.... Wish that dreams really can comes true... :P but I know.. it is not as easy as ABC... Hahahahaaa....

To William,
Bluetooth... how are you since leaving hostel... Thanks for your short wishes ya... Enjoy your life wherever you are ya... ;)

To Vivian jie,
Aiyoyo... talk bad things about me hor.... See also know I am the victim la.. Hahhahaha.. :P Joking with you la... If don't bully you how you remember me this wonderful didi here... I'll make a wish for you also la... :P

To Nicole,
Thanks for your wishes ya... I'll never forget those days we used to hang around at redbox.. LOL... more than 1 year already... Time flies so fast... Anyway... your wishes is my wishes too... :)

To Jennifer and Cecilia,
Happy to have such wonderful mei mei.... Both of you will never fail to amuse me.. Hahaha.. Thanks for the wishes ya... Nevermind for the birthday songs... as is the thought counts.. Isn't it? Both of you also don't always sleep late o... :P

To Annie,
Thanks for the picture message o.. Although i received two identical picture with different greetings, I assume that another 1 is from Nico.. Hahahaa... thanks for your wishes and hopes that you will be happy too.. :)

To Li Ting,
Hmm.. after move out from hostel, we seldom can meet, other than in your house.. Hahaha... I know your life very relax now already.. :P but still thanks for the wish, and I wish you to be happy too.... :)

To Ah Hock,
Old man..... Thanks for remember my birthday and give me such nice advice... which I think you need it too... :P Anyway thanks alot.... :)

To Anne Low,
Thanks for your wishes and greeting also la... :P Remember your promise to treat me dinner ya.. Hahaha... don't put me aeroplane... :P Take care ya.....

To Julie (my clone),
Thanks for your wishes and advance thanks for your present also, although I haven't receive it right now... :P Know that you happy already la.. seeing me losing the '1' infront of my age... but no matter what.. I still younger ar... :P HEheehehee

To Koko and Ruru, Mummy,
Thanks for the short wishes also.... I will remember the Sushi deal de... Hahaha.. :P

To Raffles, and Seng Haw,
Thanks for the Burger King treat.... Remember next time your birthday is my treat.. :P

To Melaine, Fong Ying, Ah Lek, TMT, Su Xing, Michelle, LaiMun, Ferl, Peck Kuang, Ru Sheng, Chee Wee, Ah Q, Aaron, Ah Kiat.....
Thanks for your short and sweet wishes... :P I will remember it by heart de...... ^_^



#If still left out some people please let me know o... You are not forgotten... Just that can't recalled at the moment only... :P hehehehee....

0 comments: