Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boring weekend

Well it is a boring Saturday, and there is no plans in my mind on what should I do. Wake up at 10am in the morning, finished up few episode of HK drama, and went out for lunch after awhile. After back from lunch, again jump into the boring mode. Looking at my dusty table fan, I decides to give the fan a good bath. See the pictures below and you'll know how dusty it is. :P




And finally it regains it's clean look.


After cleaning the fan, tidy up my bedroom, cleans my toilet, and also my computer mouse, it was already 4pm. Resumes my HK drama, and waiting for my dinner after that. That's it for the whole day. In the end, my housemates and I sat down together and plan for tomorrow, Sunday programme. We decides for a one day trip to Melaka. :P

0 comments: