Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am back and Connected!



Streamyx Combo 1MB package is what I am getting after many considerations. The process of getting the phone line installed, and getting streamyx up and running in my new place is quite ease. I took 2 trips to TM building located at Cyberjaya, first time for applying the phone line and second time to take the modem since I opted for self installation. Those who interested, this is for your information... All I have to pay was :
RM75 for registration fees (Streamyx Combo)
RM10 for stamp duty
RM40 for phone line installation
so in total was RM125.

At last I choosen to have this duo combinations - Billion ADSL Modem + Netgear WGR614 Wireless Router + Switch due to budget constraints. All-in-one devices (ADSL Modem + Wireless Router + Switch) cost RM120 more than the one without modem functionality. :S

Configuring both of the device was pretty easy as you would hardly goes wrong with the wizard provided by both the modem and the router.

At last, I am connected... yeay... :)

0 comments: