Monday, December 03, 2007

3 December 2007


As usual, I am writing this post to thanks all my friends and family for the birthday wishes. You guys and gals has let me know that my world was so lively with all of you here with me always. Alrite here goes my thank you list :



Of course have to start with my cute Nico lo.. for the birthday wish, kisses, and all the way from JB to KL in order to spend my birthday with me.

Ah Hock for the short wishes in friendster comment.
Ah Tan for the birthday wish although long time we didn't meet each other.
Alicia for the sms, and ya.. will always remember you this good sister.
Anne for the sms as well.
Anne (JieJie) for always never fails to remember my birthday for all these years.
Anneliese for being the earliest friend who wished me.
Brother (老哥) for the sms as well.
Cecilia for the wishes in friendster comment too.
Daddy and Mummy for the birthday wish as well.
Emily for the birthday wishes.
Fong Ying for always never forgets to wish me on my birthday as well.
Hon W.J. for the multilang~ual wish in friendster comment. :)
Kian Seng for the birthday friendster comment.
Nico's Mummy for the wishes over SMS.
Nicole for the early birthday friendster comment.
Pei Wen for the birthday wishes over the MSN.
Serene for the sms wishes too.
Sister (阿妹) for the sms wishes.
Su Xing for the birthday wishes over the MSN.
Xiao Qi for the sms and telephone calls on midnite.
Yitian for wishing birthday to maro.


Thanks also to my colleagues, the AppCompat Team, 2 Bosses, and friends that working together with me like Chee Wei, Chin Dy, Chin Leng, Kai Chen, Kah Fei, Kong Siang, Richard, Sarah, Soo Beng, Suet Yi and a group of my seniors/mentors in offices.
I know everytime I would accidentally left out some of you frm the list. Anyway, is not I've forgotten okay.. :P
Anyway thanks..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: