Saturday, November 25, 2006

I look like which celebrity?

One msn friend of mine, send me a link which has a very interesting features - "Find the Celebrity in You". I just simply give it a try and found that it really fun. XD





First of all, I took this picture of mine for recognition by the system.



Then it gave me these results which is very funny. XD
I AM....


76% look like Andy Lau

Hmm.. not bad.. handsome handsome!!


75% look like Vivian Hsu

Since when I look that sexy..



74% Look like Kim Rae Won

I got korean look??



68% Look like Kyoko Fukada

Now look like a cute Japanese...



64% Look like Koda Kumi

Cute and pretty also..


63% Look like Michelle Yeoh

Now look like Datuk some more..

LOL... see... is fun... XD

You might want to try also? Just log on to : http://www.myheritage.com

0 comments: