Sunday, May 14, 2006

List of nice songs... :)

Found this list on some forum. HENCE...................
Try to find them and listen to it.. ENjoy!! ;)


01. I don't wanna know - Mario Winans feat. Enya & P.Diddy.
02. The reason - Hoobastank.
03. The way - Clay Aiken.
04. Invisible - Clay Aiken.
05. Dishwalla - Angels & Devils.
06. Superstar - Jamelia.
07. Comes clean - Hillary Duff.
08. So yesterday - Hillary Duff.
09. Everytime - Britney Spears.
10. In the shadows - The Rasmus.
11. The mute shows - Incubus.
12. Summer sunshine - The Corrs.
13. Story of my life - Kristian Leontiou.
14. Baby girl - B2K
15. Hurt so bad - Derek McDonald.
16. Life for rent - Dido.
17. White flag - Dido.
18. Stand - Jewel.

19. Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional.
20. Somewhere in the middle - Dishwalla.
21. The remedy - Jason Mraz.
22. Look what you've done - Jet.
23. Too serious too soon - Gareth Gates.
24. Teenage superstar - Kim Lian.
25. Guilty - Blue.
26. Breath easy - Blue.
27. This love - Maroon 5.
28. Intuition - Jewel.
29. Say something anyway - Bellefire.
30. The wreckoning - BoomKat.
31. One call away - Chingy.
32. Right thur - Chingy.
33. Is it a sin - Deppest Blue.
34. Frankee - F.U.R.B
35. F*** it ( I don't want u back) - Eamon.
36. TIpsy - J Kwon.
37. Garden of Love - Kim Lian.
38. Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson.
39. Amazing - Dewi
40. Goodbye to u - Michelle Branch.
41. All you wanted - Michelle Branch.
42. I hates everything about u - 3 doors grace.
43. Misunderstood - Christian Alexanda.
44. I believe in the things called love - The darkness.
45. Breathe - Michelle Branch
46. Love is only a feeling - The Darkness.
47. Reanimate - Patrick Nuo
48. 5 days - Patrick Nuo.
49. SOmewhere only we knew - Keane.
50. Bounce - Sarah Conner .
51. Scandalous - Mis -teeq
52. Inner child - Justin Guarini.
53. Not me, not I - Delta Goodrem.
54. Lost without u - Delta Goodrem
55. Here without u - 3 doors down.
56. Angel brought me here - Guy Sebastian.
57. You & I both - Jason Mraz.
58. Perfect - Simple Plan.
59. Where's the love - Black eyes Peas
60. Unwell - Matchbox 20
61. say it isn't so - Gareth Gates.
62. Anyone of us - Gareth Gates.
63. Falls on me - Fuel.
64. 100 years - Five for fighting.
65. When I look to the sky - TRAIN
66. Extraordinary - Liz Phair.

*Those that in purple are songs that I had in my pc. So you guys help me to find the others ya.. Hahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have all the songs.
contact me ;)

littleway said...

But you didn't provide me your contacts.. :(